- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatits C infection *
- Huntington’s Disease
- Hospice care
- Inclusive Body Myositis
- Inflammatory Autoimmune Mediated Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue to the spinal cord *
- Painful Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe Chronic Pain
- Severe Anorexia
- Spasmotic Torticollis (Cervical Dystonia)
- Ulcerative Colitis
* Require additional proof of condition
- You must have a qualifying medical condition that is listed in the qualifying conditions for the NMMCP
- Your medical condition must be chronic and debilitating
- Standard medical treatments must have failed to provide adequate relief of your symptoms
- The benefits of using medical cannabis outweigh the detrimental side effects of conventional treatment
- You must be a NM resident with a valid ID
Once the above criteria are met, you must obtain certification from a medical provider.
Please note: Don’t let your card expire. Plan to renew 2 months before your card expires.
When you receive your card in the mail, you will also be provided with a list of approved medical cannabis dispensaries where you can purchase your medication.
You must renew your medical marijuana card once every year.