Frequently Asked Questions
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatits C infection *
- Huntington’s Disease
- Hospice care
- Inclusive Body Myositis
- Inflammatory Autoimmune Mediated Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue to the spinal cord *
- Painful Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe Chronic Pain
- Severe Anorexia
- Spasmotic Torticollis (Cervical Dystonia)
- Ulcerative Colitis
* Require additional proof of condition
- You must have an approved medical condition. (see approved medical conditions for more info)
- You must provide medical records from the past 12 months regarding your medical condition. The documents you provide cannot be after-visit summaries. A release of information form can be filled out with the medical records department at your provider’s office/clinic. Records should be sent to: Greenview Medical Clinic. P.O. Box 66750, Albuquerque, NM 87193 Fax# 505-212-3263. It is your responsibility to follow up with the medical records department to ensure they send your medical records to us in a timely fashion.
- You must provide a valid NM Driver’s License or ID.
If you do not receive your card within the 35 days, it is recommended that you call the Department of Health NMMCP at 505-827-2321 and ask for the status of your application.
Please note: Don’t let your card expire. Plan to renew 30 days before your card expires.
When you receive your card in the mail, you will also be provided with a list of approved medical cannabis dispensaries where you can purchase your medication.
You must renew your medical marijuana card once every year.